• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Student Teacher Reunion - by MadeFA (~BBW, Eating, Explicit Sex, ~MWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadeFA

~BBW, Eating, Explicit Sex, ~MWG -

STUDENT TEACHER REUNION
by MadeFA

[This is a BBW-FA story... involves weight gain and eating. I am submitting it here for editing, lol, I know there are some people out there that are OCD about spelling and grammer... so if you want to get your rocks off on that, feel free to help me out.]

My name is Enrico, that is what it says on the birth certificate, but I go by Rico. I have led a pretty interesting life, at least, interesting to myself when I look back upon it. I have done a lot of bad things, some good things, and just a bunch of stuff that fits somewhere in between. I am not going to bore people with all the facts; I guess I will speak about them over a prolonged period of time. For now, I just want to speak about some stories, that as a guy who has had a great appreciation for full figured women, I am exceedingly proud of.

By the time I was out of high school and into community college, a smart ass Italian boy from a middle class neighborhood, I had already been in my fair share of trouble and also was pretty confident in my ability with the ladies. Now looking back upon that, I realize the 10 or so girls I'd kissed and one or two I got to second base with was not a big deal at all, but hey, I was young. Nonetheless, it left me with much more confidence than I merited, but good things came of it.

I - Laying the Foundation

The start of my sophomore year of college was very ordinary, up until I walked into my English Literature class and got to lay my eyes upon the new “hot teacher” that all the boys in school were talking about. I was not pumped up or excited about running into her, figuring she was going to be sickly thin and not really lady like at all… that is what most of the guys I'd talked with in my school were into. Either other guys or thin girls… I really did not identify with either.

I had grown up in a household that saw me as the first part of the family that was not born in Italy, and due to that, I had many of the ideas and views of the old country. By graduation from high school I already knew the difference between pasta sauce, and macaroni gravy… and I knew how to make a damn good sauce. I also inherited the idea that hunger was not something to be tamed, nor was a full belly something to be ashamed of. Food was to be enjoyed and real beauty was found in women that were not so sickly looking.

With that said, I dropped my jaw upon entering that classroom that Thursday morning. Ms. Ferrante, a young lady fresh out of college assigned at her first job, was no picture of anorexia, but stunningly beautiful. I was delighted to see this woman that all the boys (and some men teachers) were talking about was no stick figure, but at least a size 8. Now I know a size 8 may not seem big, it is not… at all, but it was something to work with at the time.

Ms. Ferrante, Italian herself and proud of it, was a curvy and beautiful teacher who later turned out to be a cock-tease that used her attention getting looks to always keep the class in order. She had beautiful breasts, the kind that were just slightly visible when her top button was left open and that cast a shadow upon her flat, yet soft, tummy, when she was standing directly below a light. Below her slightly soft midsection were better than average hips… this young teacher looked like she had what I had heard referred to in some red-neck comedy as “Child-birthing hips”. Normally, this would not be enough to get my interests since I really preferred bigger women, but it was the package she possessed in her posterior that was the magnet of my eyes and sophomore year fantasies. She had some terrifically fine ass.

It was a pronounced bubble butt, deep and wide at the same time. It was still shapely, and not just because of her controlling panties that she wore often… at other times opting to wear a thong. To top this all off she had an amazing jiggle, when ever she would write on the black board her thick booty would shake, jiggle, and bounce… and all the kids in the class loved it. It was a competition to get to see who could make Ms. Ferrante do the most writing.

On days when she really wanted to capture our interests, she would wear one of her short skirts… to reveal a beautiful set of tan and thick thighs. It was so awesome to have this babe of a teacher flaunt her goodies just to keep us inline. What really kept my interests though is her often talk of food, how she loved to cook, and recollection of the great meals she would eat when she visited her parents on Sundays.

Now, this chat was not open in class, but reserved for myself and a couple other of my friends that she was fond of. Believe of not, she really was interested in the more intelligent kids in class, and would spoil us rotten with after school chatting sessions, and agitate other kids in class by ignoring their needs whenever one of my friends’ had a question.

It was a truly great year, one filled with thoughts of this young lady plumping up just a bit. Unfortunately at the end of the year she was fired, told off the president of the school, the dean claimed she was a horrible image to the school… I guess having a hot female teacher interfered with their idea of balanced education. Things did not end on a totally bad note, as Ms. Ferrante left me an e-mail address and I certainly did keep in touch with her. For a short while at least, we wrote back and forth regularly, she interested in my school work… me trying to obtain some personal information and maybe make some fantasies come true… alas, it all ended and we lost contact.

Thankfully, for me and your pleasure, the universe bent my way to make great things happen. In my senior year of college, I spoke with an old high school class mate of mine that told me he bumped into Ms. Ferrante at his sister’s high school. She was teaching Senior English. This news was wonderful, but what followed was far more amazing…

“Rico, you won’t believe it” he said, “She is a pig! All that talk about good food and never watching her figure, boy, she has blown up… but what amazed me was she was still dressing like she had assets to show off.”

“You don’t say?” is really all I could muster up. I kept my calm, and made a mental note that I was going to get Ms. Ferrante in bed with me, no matter what it took… well, nothing illegal of course.

I looked up her e-mail address on my old computer one afternoon, and got ready to write a new one. I played it pretty cool, as I had learned to do with women since high school… the key to them is just being relaxed and make them always feel like they are the center of your thoughts. I asked her if she even remembered me, and if she wound up pursuing her Doctorate like she once spoke of. I was happy to see no return e-mail meaning the address was still valid.

I was so happy the next morning when I received an e-mail back. She basically summed up all the none important information, asked how I was doing, and …what really sparked my interest… said that she is sure that my looks had grown to match my charm and that I must be the friend of many women. I was so happy to see that this teacher may have lost her figure, but had kept her openly flirty attitude. Now, the next e-mail would have to be worded really well.

Since she made a comment about my looks I decided to do two things; first, make her aware of why I thought she was the hottest teacher I ever had, and secondly, bring up the fact that my old buddy commented about how she appeared.

“Suzanne,

The ladies do tell me that my charm and intelligence matches my wit, but they also say both don’t compare to my ego, lol. It is nice to know you thought so positively of me, as you were definitely my favorite teacher.

I really think all of us loved the way you looked because you were not anorexic and boney like the rest of the stick figures in our culture. Men like curves, and if you don’t mind me saying, you were voluptuous and just a zaftig goddess. I hope you don’t mind hearing all this, and can appreciate what I am saying as a fellow mature adult and no longer a student. It was very refreshing for us all to see a confident woman that really captured what it is to be beautiful.

Also, I am happy to hear that you are still quite stunning and dress just as provocatively as you did when you were teaching us…”

And so the e-mail continued on, with more relaxing and simpler banter, I also enclosed two recent pictures of myself looking as good as possible, one in my NYPD Academy uniform, and the other of me at the beach during the recent summer. The bait worked out much better than I thought.

“Rico,

I am so happy to see you have finally quit calling me Ms. Ferrante, Suzy is fine. Well, I am not sure if your friend was just being kind or is blind, but I have lost that figure you spoke about. I never really worked to keep any certain shape after high school and just sort of was blessed with a body that remained that way up until recently.

Short after leaving he community college that year I got involved in what I thought was a wonderful relationship that lasted two years before Mr. Wonderful told me had been cheating on me for quite some time… I took it terribly, spent more and more time with my mom who, like any nice old Italian lady thinks that food is a cure for anything… now, a little over 60 lbs later I am just starting to work on shedding some weight and looking for a nice relationship…

I hope you can still appreciate me in a more voluptuous package, because if you can’t, then you may not want to take me out to dinner some time next week? Or the beach, since you look so at home there….”

Jackpot! I was in, now the real story could start.

Latest posts

Back